The Sedici Sistema Modular Motorcycle Helmet is the perfect combination of protection and comfort. The helmet is made of a lightweight carbon fiber shell that is reinforced with DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber for additional strength to provide excellent protection. An easy one-touch-button releases the double pin locking chin bar can be raised for rider convenience. The multi-density EPS impact liner provides maximum protection and is designed to accommodate third party communication systems. The AEGIS® anti-bacterial comfort liner reduces odor producing bacteria and is removable/washable for long-term comfort. The injection molded face shield is VESC 8 safety approved for optically correction vision. The face shield is spring loaded to create a tight seal against the rubber gasket on the helmet to reduce wind noise and keep the elements out. The face shield is also easily removable so that you can replace it if necessary (multiple face shield options available). There is an internal drop-down tinted visor to provide protection from the sun when needed. This helmet meets or exceeds DOT and ECE R22-05 safety standards. The Sedici Sistema Modular Motorcycle Helmet is fit, function and perfection all combined in one.
Sistema Carbon Fiber Modular Motorcycle Helmet
Features and Benefits
- Carbon fiber and DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber construction is lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Modular design with easy to use push button release
- Multi-density EPS (Expanded polystyrene) impact liner provides excellent protection
- VESC 8 (Vehicle Equipment Safety Commission #8) safety approved face shield for optically correct vision
- Quick release anti-fog and anti-scratch polycarbonate faceshield
- Easy to use drop-down inner sun shield
- Surface mounted chin and crown vents with an aerodynamic exhaust enhances airflow
- Removable breath guard and chin curtain for optimal comfort
- Removable and washable AEGIS® anti-bacterial liner provides long-term comfort
- Meets or exceeds DOT (Department of Transportation) and ECE (Economic Commissions of Europe) 22-05 safety standards
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.