The Sedici Fuori Lustro Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet is the perfect choice no matter if you’re on the track or trail. This fiberglass shell with DuPont™ Kevlar® reinforcements is extremely light but also incredibly strong and is designed for maximum impact energy dispersion and resistance. The rear and chin bar base of the helmet are flared out and made to work with all the current neck supports/braces (sold separately) available today for even additional safety. The shell is also aerodynamically designed for maximum rider comfort at higher speeds. The inside of the helmet is comprised of a multi-density EPS liner for superb impact protection. The Aegis® anti-bacteria comfort liner is both removable and washable to greatly reduce the growth of odor causing bacteria and provide excellent rider comfort. The cheek and forehead pads have a thin 5mm strip that can be removed to customize the fit to the rider’s needs. The visor is designed to reduce lift at high speeds for exceptional comfort and has a removable tip for those “heavy roost” days. There are 12 air-vents on the helmet to provide the greatest amount of airflow possible so that the rider is always nice and cool. This off-road helmet meets or exceed DOT and ECE R22-05 safety standards. The Sedici Fuori Lustro Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet will keep you safe and comfortable wherever the track or trail takes you.
Fuori Lustro Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight fiberglass shell is reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® for additional strength and minimizing rider fatigue
- Shatter resistant polycarbonate visor with removable front deflector and aerodynamic fins for exceptional rider comfort
- Aerodynamic shell and visor for greater rider comfort at higher speeds
- Visor attached with machined stainless steel screws for easy removal
- Flared rear and chin bar so helmet can be used with any neck support/brace currently on the market
- Mutli-density EPS (Expanded polystyrene) for maximum impact protection
- 12 air vents with chin, forehead, and multi-point exhaust vents provide excellent air flow
- Stainless steel mesh vents prevent dirt and rocks from entering without reducing airflow
- AEGIS® anti-bacteria comfort liner is removable and washable
- 5mm variable fit option at the forehead and cheek pads.
- Meets or exceeds DOT (Department of Transportation) and ECE (Economic Commissions of Europe) R22-05 standards