The Sedici Arturo Mesh Motorcycle Pants are the perfect pants for those warm summer days. Constructed of Hi-flow mesh and 600 denier outer shell these pants allow ample airflow while providing excellent protection. CE approved armor in the knees and pockets for optional hip armor (sold separately) provide superb impact protection. There are stretch panels on the lower back and above the knees to provide maximum mobility and comfort to the rider. Inside the pants is a removable waterproof, windproof, and breathable liner so you can stay dry during those random Spring showers. Be safe and comfortable on those summer rides by wearing the Sedici Arturo Mesh Motorcycle Pants.
Features and Benefits
- Durable ultra-flow mesh outer material with reinforced 600 denier panels for comfort and protection.
- Highly abrasion resistant 600 denier seat for added protection
- Reflective detail for increased visibility
- Removable waterproof, windproof, and breathable liner for protection from the elements
- Two zip entry hand warmer pockets
- Comfort stretch panels on the lower back and above the knees for added comfort in the riding position
- Pull through waist tabs for a variable fit
- Zip entry ankle closure with tab adjustment to make it easy to put on or remove the pants while wearing boots or shoes
- Short jacket connection zipper
- CE-Approved armor at knees for superb impact protection